zondag 23 september 2012

You would have never guessed! MORE DRAWINGS!

Hello,

Here's some more drawings I made recently..
(for a school assignment)











I'm sorry the pictures are scattered all over, I'm too lazy to put them right.
I like the king best.. He's a shy king, with chubby cheeks, which makes him amazing.

School is starting tomorrow, and while I was looking forward to it in the first place, I'm not so thrilled about going back now. Things are confusing already.. I wish there was a school where I could just draw five days a week and nothing else. Unfortunately, there is no school like that. And... I know other stuff is important too.. I just don't like learning and sitting in a classroom all day, it makes me sleepy.
Also, our location changed and although it's a really nice building, it isn't really prepared to have art students in it... We'll be working on the floor for a while I think. 
That was boring, I'm sorry if you read it.
Annnywayyyyyy, I hope you like my little characters. Don't know about it myself,
I think my 'style' is getting really fluffy and cutesy and I'm not so sure if I like it.
I might.. I'll think about it. These things happen. Thing is, I really like it when other people draw more realistic and with more atmosphere.. While my own drawings are well, weird and clean.

Also this is me, today:


Peace out.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten