woensdag 25 april 2012

This is a stupid booklet

"This is a stupid booklet"

Dancing in the rain, I'd love to do that sometime.
Geek-chique
He didn't...
I love winter, it's my favorite season of the year, I like wearing loads of clothes, scarves, hats,...
I wish I lived in a country where it would be extremely sunny half of the year, but the other half would have nothing but snow!
Don't get me wrong, I love being an art student, it's just that getting to school by bus and tram (during rush-hour) with a backpack, loads of paper, paint,... isn't a lot of fun.
Ever had one of those waiters who'd bow for you, even if you just came to their restaurant to use the rest room? I have :D
This isn't supposed to mean anything, there's just too many people who love to throw in "that they're in a band" in every conversation.. They bug me.
And these kind of people bug me even more, not that there's anything wrong with self-confidence. It's just annoying when you see people flaunting everything they have in front of people with really low self-esteem. (Don't worry, my self-esteem is just fine!)

Oh my, it must seem like I'm some kind of I-get-annoyed-by-everything-kind of girl :(
I'm not, please believe me. It's just so much easier drawing things you dislike, than things you love.
(well, it is for me anyway!)


mmmbyeall

Edit: The stupid booklet isn't finished yet, I'm just getting started!
I love ranting through drawings, 'cause if you just rant out loud, people will get annoyed, when you do it in drawings, they love it.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten